SMARTShip™ Real-time software enables shore users to visualize ship’s operational parameters and performance data such as vessel speed, consumption, and essential voyage information in real-time.
Providing a real-time connection enables the superintendent or vessel manager at shore to virtually visit a ship in his/her fleet; viewing ship performance live as well as historically and drill down to individual parameters for each asset. Notifications related to fleet and ship are available live, and analysis can be completed with the click of a button.
- 24/7 connection to vessel with real-time dashboards, analysis, notifications, and reports
- Visualize equipment parameters in real-time and historically
- Provides live notifications from the ship about alerts and preset conditions
- Access intelligent analysis combining one or more parameters in real-time
- View 3rd party integrated weather parameters from the ship’s location
- Create cases for subsequent communication
- Access your ship anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 visibility of ship’s equipment and its condition
- Reduce dependency on ship’s crew for condition monitoring
- Shore staff can assist ship’s crew better during emergencies